General Of The Army Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For General Of The Army (GOTA)Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A yellow bands from the sneakers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
james21

A yellow bands from the sneakers Empty
PostSubject: A yellow bands from the sneakers   A yellow bands from the sneakers EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Adidas water grip Old three say happy ran into the ward, their bands have up, saw old three happy look, half jokingly said, "oh, so happy? For I find it strange disease of method?""Yi? How do you know?" Old three with a confused look pole."Ah, the old daddy you're got to be kidding, family doctors are saying no way, what can you do? Are you god?" Some bands, he regret the lost open this boring jokes."Not the letter ah, you look at!" Old three out of the way from harvest get Walsh proudly to see, "GanEr bands, you has been already saved!"Pole looked at the old three, bowed his head and looked at the treasure map."But, dad!, this top...... what also have no." Pole said.
Buy shoes supra Old three a listen to frighten jump, came and took on the treasure map, about their looks, really what also have no, "how can, clearly some ah."Pole shook his head with a smile, "dad, I know you for me well, thank you, I'll be so, you also don't tired himself......" Pole words haven't say that finish, "pa!" A sound of the hammer, old three to the pole on the ear. "Your boy do! Lao tze haven't give up you out to say such words, I have you down so the self in order to??????? I'm afraid tired I would have you throw la......" Old three big hands up, and the eyes stared wu wear face to the pole, is a slap down under, the handle gently, but a pole dozen falter.
Buy supra shoes next to the kettle was slammed to the ground and water loud gurgling out, treasure map to were thrown on the ground. Old three looked at their bands, the eyes of the tears flowed down quietly, also in the bands cry."I'm sorry, all blame dad didn't take good care of you, until......" Old three regretfully said.Pole nodded, a pat on the back, said it doesn't matter old three."Click." The gate was opened, hu team came in, since their bands have this strange disease later, hu team often comes to see their bands, and the youngest the in the mind to he also was very grateful. "What? A ground water?" Hu team carrying fruit, gingerly walked.
Christian louboutin men Old three to Mr Hu team smiled, and shook his head. "What is it?" Hu team picked up treasure map, looked at. "No, just a white paper." Old three angrily say. "White paper? But it clearly have thing." "Something? How is that possible?" Old three took the treasure map, sure enough, it was wet places of bit pattern. "GanEr! This is really save it." Hu team don't understand, see it on the yellow paper, said: "what's the matter? What do you mean?" Old three excited at hu team, the eyes shine a light, make hu team some confused, a full face of a confused look at some too excited old three and beamed at old three bands, and asked: "I said old three ah, what is going on?"
Michael jordan shoes Old three stop, put the whole thing from beginning to end says again, appearance is still very excited, and hu team frowned, "with also a little too hung? Are there any person against you?" Old three some not happy, "you say anything? Hu team, who against me? I'm a small businessman, is not a consortium of big boss, harm my what advantage?" "That......" Hu the voice down many teams, "about you is stolen, who will know god......" Old three a surprised, the thought is bad, how could he know my identity? I never miss a ah, except the people will say that faith legend, few people seen my, how to return a responsibility? Old three don't understand.
Air jordan shoes some worry anymore, and be don't know of appearance, "ha ha, hu team you're got to be kidding, what things? I don't know, you know, I'm a good might not do......" At this time in bands called sound next to: "I say you at stem what?" Hu team looked at their bands, show customary smile, "nothing ah, we in the chat?" Echoing way: "yes, my uncle and hu bands in chat?" Old three secretly comfortable tone, the heart can't be calm down, hu team suddenly said his identity, and this treasure map, was too suddenly, it is something, and old three and do?"Anyway, we'll go you said that the harvest road see." Hu team looked at the pole, and then looked at the third.
Nike gladiator sandals "first go out, and then make a decision is not late, so that full of hope, in the end to just a farce, and this is no joke." Old three want to refute mouth piece, what, and closed back and the point nod, hu team looked at the third, also did not say what, turn round to walk out the door.Old three stay in the hospital ward, picked up the drawing up to life, (intermediate process...) ignore After an ordeal, paper shows the design, gradually and a little place name, a few minutes later, old three eyes appeared clothes perfect Chinese map, (er... ancient version.) "This......" Old three depressed, these are the words of the one thousand years ago and places ah, old three how understanding?
Nike gladiator sandals Again, it's a piece of the bottom left, it doesn't display properly. Looking at old three old three bands, wondering, this piece of what things hidden??????? How did not show up? Old three doubt is not enough water, after all that one thousand years of bad things but very resistant to wet ah, then take the kettle, deng pedal pedal to run to the boiled water room two full pot of boiling water, calling, a pot of on the table, with, in addition to their bands, old three use it a pot to paper that hard blank place, with the boiling water out, old three full head big sweat, and part of that is not changing a little."What's the matter?"
Supra shoes Old three murmur, picked up the drawing, under a light and according as, what also have no, and boiled water room to play a large pot of boiling water, to the above, still useless. "Don't...... is the use of fire?" Old three thinking about, and shook his head. "it's not roasted with fire, a don't be careful to this important things is burnt out, that do?" Old three slowly down of the hands, and bowed down their heads, something to ponder.A music to interrupt the old three ideas, old three mobile phone rang, old three swearing take out a cellular phone, press the answer key, "old...... three, you...... how......" "Hello! Hello! Talk......"
Supra shoes Old three cried, but the phone "sasha vujacic" sound turned into "beep" sound, the phone has been hung up, is calling from, but hu team were so poor, signal "play well, this morning information company Damn it! What are all those things? "Old three run to the link to the bedside, trying to shake their bands, but no matter how hard you try, old three couldn't shake the pole, uniform snore playing old three straight be troubled. Outside a wave after wave attack, old three know, must be what people want his life!The "yi" 1, old three immediately creepy, turned to terror, not far from him, slowly sit up, bands "how? GanEr?"
Supra skytop iii Old three heart a little quiet, gentle a looked at their bands. But pole but have not as usual response, whose old three sat there, move. Old three feel very strange, he carefully look at their bands, and suddenly, the old three finds a anomaly, the link on turn over the eyes, just left one of empty eyes, with a slight red light, with ghost-pale skin, especially the mouth tiger tooth, a natural also slightly exposed in the link to sending out the air."How? Pole, have not feeling well?" Old three stood up, just a little bit of fear, two steps back. Pole stood up in one hand, pulled out of the hands, slowly coming to old three syringe.
Cheap supra shoes "Oh dear! This gets how so noisy? Also let people go to bed?" A lazy voice, a wearing beautiful beautiful young girl sitting on the window sill, skill against the head tilted, looked at the third, "hey, this is how?" Young girl looked at their bands, and to the old three point nod, a lightsome jumping from pole, head over, and waving anything, and fell on old three front, "and what do you say! Oh, dealing with his expenses you out! You but would not escape drops." Didn't wait old three openings, the young girl loudly read aloud: "don't move a mountain!" A yellow bands from the injection, pole to immediately stop before the action.
Radii shoes Old three slowly stood up, the room table, chair of what all available, of primitive simplicity is luxuriant, old three put on shoes do not break, go to the window outside the window, there is a green, green let people love, and on the edge of the forest and the sun and the ornament, let here appear very warm, and the youngest is fascinated by this scene, "this is not a dream?" Old three thought, an pinches himself, "alas!!!!!!" Old three scream, "originally, is not a dream, that, why am I here?"The "yi......" A sound, old three alert thinking of that day of, can't help playing the zombie siege a cold Chen, hurriedly retreat, but didn't want to put the feet of a jar overturned on the ground.
Back to top Go down

A yellow bands from the sneakers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Of The Army Forum :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: